Welcome to Little White Fence
Your local shop for unique items like distressed and retro furniture, Polish pottery, antiques, gifts and more!
One day, three sisters decided to finally live their dream of opening a shop together in Armstrong Creek. In doing so, they reinvented themselves and breathed life back into their old family farm, as well as their small town community.
An Inspiring Philosophy
In addition to offering unique, often one-of-a-kind items, there is also a larger goal that is summed up well by Barbara Barker, the “creative” sister of Little White Fence …
“If we can show someone that beauty still exists in a piece of vintage furniture that was once all beaten up, that can be pretty inspiring. We’re all weathered in some way, like our barn and farm were — but that doesn’t mean we don’t have life left! That’s why Little White Fence is about more than the items in our shop, it’s about helping people reinvent and transform their homes, families — and sometimes their lives, too.”
What’s in Our Shop
- Furniture: We specialize in distressed, retro and repurposed furniture, as well as reclaimed vintage and painted furniture.
- Polish Pottery: Since Armstrong Creek has strong Polish roots, Polish pottery is an important part of our community’s history. It’s also quite beautiful!
- Original Art: Our ever-changing mix of art, often crafted by local artists, includes paintings, quilts, jewelry, table runners and mittens.
- Handmade Items: These include pillows, wreaths, jewelry, quilting, mittens, decorating items, seasonal items and old-fashioned tool boxes.
- Jellycat Toys & Baby Gifts: Jellycats are some of the cutest, softest stuffed animals around! In addition, we’ve got other cool baby gifts, too.
- Lamps: Selection includes farmhouse style and classic country lamps, bunny lamps, rooster lamps, antique lamps and vintage lamps.
- Joy Susan Purses: We carry an assortment of Joy Susan’s vegetarian leather collection, which is pretty, minimalist and affordable.
- Used Books: Choose from a variety of genres including gardening, romance novels and biographies.
- Candles: We carry two candle lines — 1803 Candles, made of pure soy wax, and Liown Moving Flame Candles, battery operated candles with a realistic LED flame.
- Greenhouse: Our ever-growing greenhouse is full of seasonal offerings. Scheduled opening Spring, 2017.
- Household Goods: Knickknacks, artificial floral and foliage arrangements (“frussies”), candle rings, farmhouse vintage items, and dish towels are some of the household goods we typically have on hand.
We also offer free gift wrapping with every purchase!